Enter Now For Your Chance to WIN a Year’s FREE Supply of Pool Chemicals!
Simply provide SPASAVIC with your name, email address and a photo showing how you and your family are enjoying your backyard pool in this time of home quarantine. Don't forget to include your location in Victoria and up to 100 words describing what owning a backyard pool or spa means to you!
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Entry into this promotion is deemed as acceptance of these Terms & Conditions of Entry by each entrant.
- All entries must be submitted to SPASAVIC via email within the specified entry period.
- Entry is open to residents of Victoria, Australia aged 18+ years of age who enter the promotion in the required manner.
- This competition will accept entries commencing 9am AEST Thursday 9th April 2020 and will continue until 11.59pm AEST Tuesday 9th June 2020.
- SPASAVIC takes no responsibility for any variation in the value of the winning prize.
- If the prize winner does not accept any element of the prize, SPASAVIC is not obliged to provide the prize winner with a substitute prize.
- The competition winner will be decided upon by midday AEST on Friday 12th June 2020.
- The competition winner will be notified by email by 5pm AEST on Friday 12th June 2020 and the result will be published on the SPASAVIC website www.spasavic.com.au and on social media.
- There is no cost to enter this competition.
- No purchase is necessary to entry to this competition.
- Name, email address and a 100 word description (max) of what is in the photograph must be supplied with each entry.
- There is no limit on how many entries can be submitted.
- Upon submission, all entry photographs/images become the property of the Swimming Pool & Spa Association of Victoria Ltd (SPASAVIC) and can be used in any way deemed fit by SPASAVIC. The entrant fully indemnifies SPASAVIC should a third party wish to contest this use.
- The decision of SPASAVIC as to eligibility will be final. SPASAVIC reserves the right in its absolute discretion to annul a winner where it becomes aware of facts that warrant the annulment. The prize may then be awarded to another entrant. SPASAVIC has the right to disqualify an entry deemed not to have met the ‘Terms & Conditions of Entry’ or other requirements prescribed under this competition.
- The competition winner is encouraged to promote his or her win using the SPASAVIC company logo, which will be provided.
- SPASAVIC, as administrators of this competition, will judge which photo they deem best conveys the joys of backyard pool ownership and use in this time of home quarantine. The decision by SPASAVIC as to which photo wins is final.
- The competition prize of one year’s worth of swimming pool chemicals, up to the value of AUS $500, will be distributed via a SPASAVIC member to the competition winner between 15th June 2020 and 14th June 2021.
- The competition prize will be supplied by Lo-Chlor Chemicals www.lochlor.com
- There will only be one prize winner in this competition.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook or any other social media platform.