SPASA Victoria Members are Industry Professionals.
For all your swimming pool and spa related needs, we’ve got a member who can help:
- SPASAVIC Pool Builder Member
- SPASAVIC Pool Shop & Service Member
- SPASAVIC Spa Industry Member
- SPASAVIC Supplier/Manufacturer Member
- SPASAVIC Associate Member
- SPASAVIC Pool Fencing Member
- SPASAVIC Pool Barrier Inspector
Bound by SPASAVIC’s Code of Ethics, SPASAVIC members must have a demonstrated history of ethical and competent trading and carry sufficient public liability insurance cover at all times to protect consumers and contractors on your project.
SPASAVIC members perform all work in accordance with Australian Government Standards and have access to training programs to ensure their construction staff carries out all work with technical excellence.
Only SPASAVIC members can issue you with a SPASAVIC Domestic Building contract. Beware of unregistered pool builders with no contract, or any pool builders with a less than adequate contract.
Remember that all SPASAVIC Members:
- Have a demonstrated history of successful ethical trading and knowledge appropriate to their membership category
- Are at the forefront of the industry regarding their experience, professionalism and reputation
- Have access to the latest technical standards and consumer relevant information
- Are bound by SPASAVIC’s Code of Ethics
SPASAVIC members set themselves apart from the rest of the industry by setting a high standard of skill, workmanship and ethical business behaviour in the best interests of pool and spa owners.