SPASA Victoria together with AB Phillips have negotiated exclusive SPASA Victoria Member rates and policy conditions on a range of industry insurance products - packages specifically tailored to the specialised needs of the pool and spa industry.
Action OHS Consulting provide a series of complimentary OHS support services exclusively to SPASA Victoria members.
Action OHS Consulting has nearly a decade of experience supporting businesses to meet their OHS legal duties and keep their employees and contractors safe at work. Action OHS Consulting tailor their services to your unique business needs – letting you know just what you need to know.
The SPASA Victoria Member Benefits established with Action OHS Consulting include:
- Access to a complimentary OHS Audit / Review Program which provides members with less than 60 Victorian-based workers with OHS advice and recommendations from certified safety professionals – initially up to 2-hours onsite
- Invitations to in-person OHS Training sessions
- Invitations to complimentary OHS webinar training sessions
The latest Australian Standards, evidence-based practice, academic research, and OHS techniques guide Action OHS Consulting, ensuring that you get the best advice and support possible.
Action OHS Consulting believe that safety doesn’t need to be complicated. So, for clear advice on protecting the safety of your business and people, give them a call today.
To sign up for your complimentary OHS Audit / Review, click HERE or call Action OHS Consulting today on 1300 101 OHS
Safety Champion Software offer SPASA Victoria members an exclusive discount on their software system – which assists members to better manage their health and safety obligations.
Safety Champion Software has been tailored to align with SPASA Victoria’s OHS Manual and associated documents.
Take the stress, complexity and difficulty out of safety:
- Make incident and hazard reporting easier for your staff via our Mobile App
- Ensure that pre-start inspections and toolbox talks are done, and importantly that evidence of completion is saved
- Stay abreast of the expiry dates of training, licenses, insurances, and certificates for your workers and your contractors
- Schedule tasks and set automated email reminders, so you can visually stay on top of pre-scheduled safety tasks, supporting you maintain compliance with the law
Plus! When combined with an OHS Audit/Review, our OHS consultants will tailor Safety Champion Software with consideration to your unique business needs. Register for your free OHS Audit / Review HEREHERE.
Whatever drives you, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) has the range to get you driving in style. With iconic brands like Jeep, Alfa Romeo, Fiat, Chrysler, Abarth and Fiat Professional – their Preferred Partner Program is designed to offer SPASA Victoria members exceptional value and wide-ranging vehicle choice. Make the most of FCA’s current in-market offers and take advantage of additional exclusive discounts. Employees or members of eligible Preferred Partners are entitled to purchase up to four new vehicles every 12 months.
PPP Code Jeep
PPP Code Alfa Romeo
PPP Code Fiat
myhronline.com.au is SPASA Victoria's one-stop-shop for Human Resources advice and support. At the click of a button you are provided with ready access to best practice Human Resources employment contracts, policies and advice – all compliant with the Fair Work Act and National Employment Standards. No subscription or lock in contracts. Simply download as you go.
Jeremy Johnson & Associates - Free Expert Legal Advice
SPASA Victoria members can call for ONE HOUR OF FREE LEGAL ADVICE from specialist construction lawyer, Jeremy Johnson. Jeremy is a recognised building industry expert with over 25 years in construction law who is very experienced with the challenges confronting those in the pool and spa industry in today’s marketplace. He recently revised the SPASA Victoria Construction / Installation / Renovation contracts. Call Jeremy on 0418 132 917 to take advantage of this exclusive offer.
AVELING is one of the largest and most recognised private training organisations in Australia. AVELING delivers quality professional development and safety training solutions that advance workplace excellence.
AVELING’s eLearning programs provide a flexible way to learn. You can logon anywhere at any time and take a course at your own pace.
SPASA Victoria Members can enjoy a 20% discount on all AVELING online courses (excluding Rio Tinto Iron Ore courses).
SPASA Victoria members can now complete their White Card Construction training at a SPASA Victoria Group Booking discounted rate via www.aveling.com.au. Check out the White Card Construction Course details and do the course at your leisure anytime and anywhere - 24 hours a day / 7 days a week.
You can find the AVELING online course brochure at www.aveling.com.au/online-courses/
AVELING’s key areas of expertise are:
• Workplace Health and Safety
• Leadership and Development
• Mental Health
• Nationally Recognised Qualifi cations
• eLearning Course Development
SPASA Victoria have partnered with Houzz, the world’s largest online community of home design. Houzz is a free tool where professionals can showcase their work to a large and targeted audience looking for inspiration, or providers who can help them with their projects.
- Free member profiles & ability to display the SPASA Victoria badge on their profile
- Access to Pro+ our local marketing program to build your business online!
- Priority in depth consultations (at no cost) to train membershow to optimise their Houzz profile
- Support for profile creation for those that are less technically savvy and time constrained
- Access to have responsive design/mobile optimised website created for membersat no cost
- Access to How-to-Houzz, Trends & Research reports